SWEET ALMOND OIL
✔️Reduce Inflammation ✔️Reduces dark circles ✔️Improves complexion ✔️Fights infection ✔️Makes hair longer & healthy
About the product
Rey Naturals 100% pure and natural sweet almond oil is the best solution for skin, body and hair. Prunus Dulcis, as its scientific name goes, is best applicable to dry, oily, combination and sensitive skin types.
It is used to treat Eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation and inflammation and is considered safe for external use during pregnancy. For a better feel, the oil is made to smell very mild, nutty smell and is clear light gold in color
How to use the product
Open the Rey Naturals oil bottle, carefullymix ½ cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoon honey, 3 table spoon almond oil. Rinse face and apply mixture. Scrub for two minutes using two fingers. Rinse with warm water. Repeat once a week for flawless beautiful skin
To improve your hair
- Warm one tablespoon of sweet almond oil and massage it into your scalp thoroughly.
- If you’re also using it for its moisturizing benefits, smooth the oil down the strands of your hair and rub the oil in until it’s absorbed.
- Wrap your hair with a light clean towel.
- Sleep on it, wash and style your hair normally in the morning.
Ingredients needed to make a hair mask
- 2 tablespoons pure sweet almond oil
- 1 table spoon extra virgin Olive oil
- 1 table spoon raw honey
- 2 drops tea tree oil
- A small bowl
- Small teaspoon
- Clean towel
Steps to be followed
- Measure out all ingredients and pour them into the bowl and stir thoroughly with the spoon
- Pour some of the oil into the palms of your hands and massage the oil throughout your scalp
- Add more oil to your hands and use it to spread throughout all of the strands of your hair
- Cover with a warm towel from the dryer and sit and relax for twenty minutes.
- Now, wash your hair with a minimum of shampoo. Towel or air dry and style normally.
- Don’t overuse the sweet almond oil. This may cause you to shampoo twice, Over-shampooing can strip your scalp of its natural oils.
- Test a few drops of sweet almond oil on the inside of your wrist before using to ensure that you’re not allergic to it. If you get a hive, welt, or redness, discontinue use.
- Sweet almond oil is safe around eyes and month, so don’t worry if any gets near, simply wipe off with a damp facecloth
- Store your sweet almond oil bottle in a dark cupboard in the kitchen, away from the any warm appliance. Keep it in the back so it doesn’t tip over and break or spill
- Avoid using your fingertips directly on the bottle’s spout, to avoid introducing contaminants to inside the oil.
- Sweet almond oil is available in different qualities with some duplicate brands available in the market. So be careful while selecting a brand
- If any irritation occurs while using the oil, consult a doctor immediately
- Try not to expose the hair or the affected skin to pollution or dust since they may stimulate the allergies
Who can/should use this oil?
- Rey Naturals 100% pure and natural sweet almond oil is safe for external use for pregnant women
- Rey Naturals sweet almond oil works best for the people with dry skin, combination skin and sensitive skin
Benefits of Sweet almond oil
✔️Improves bone health: Beet contains olate, Vitamin C, manganese, magnesium and copper, all of which happen to be great nutrients for bone health.
✔️Fights infection: Almonds are relatively rich in the amino acid arginine that has been shown to help treat infections and promote wound healing
✔️Fade dark circles: Use a cotton pad to gently rub and fade bags under eyes
✔️Prevent hair fall: Prevent from hair breakage and strengthen the follicles
✔️Reduce inflammation: Soothes red skin from rashes and inflammation
✔️Moisturize skin: Moisturize with almond oil to prevent dry and flanky skin
✔️Improve complexion: Prevents skin from looking dull and improve complexion
- Store the product in a cool and dry place
- Keep the product away from sunlight
- Keep the product away from the reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If pregnant, consult with a health care provider
- If irritation occurs, stop using the product and consult your professional for guidance before using it
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.