About the product:
Rey Naturals pure and natural blend of lemon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils is the best solution to get over Nausea Citrus x limon (Lemon), Tasmanian bluegum (Eucalyptus) and Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), as their scientific names go by have vast benefits ranging from curing body pains to calming and relaxing the brain.
Nausea is one of those unpleasant and inescapable feelings that one can never get rid of at times. Rey Naturals “Get over Nausea” is one of its kind that gives instant and natural relief from Nausea.
How to use the product:
This is a safe way to enjoy your oils. Essential oils are potent and very active and should not be used directly on the skin. But our blends of 100% pure essential oils have been mixed with high-quality carrier oils. So, there is no need to particularly know about dilution. These Roll Ons when applied on some Pressure point/Touch point will give instant relief. Some of such points to roll on are as follows:
Roll-On your Neck:This is the roll on which will be very effective if gently rolled on the neck, which is one of the touch point on the body.
Roll on the Palm and Inhale:One can even roll on the palms, which is one of the effective way to use this roll on. This roll on can even be inhale to get the desired results.
Roll on the Wrist:Wrists are one of the pressure points, which when rolled on gives instant results
Stow for “On the Go”:It can be carried to any place and can be applied whenever needed.
- Excess citrus can trigger migraine in some people, so better track it and make sure the roll on is safe for you.
- The same goes with rosemary too. Very high doses of it may cause vomiting, coma and pulmonary edema
- Even though it is blend of essential oils, which is mixed with some carrier oils, it is better to avoid heavy use
- Don’t expose this roll on to the heat.
- Don’t let this roll on to air. Always close the cap after the use.
- If any irritation occurs while using the oil, consult aroma therapist immediately.
- This will give instant results, so don’t apply too much.
- Keep this away from children below 6 years. This might cause irritation on their skin.
- This blend of oil is not for internal use.
Who can/should use this oil:
- Rey Naturals Get over nausea roll on is possibly safe for children when taken in small quantities
- Get over Nausea roll on is an easy to carry product, just use it whenever you feel the sensation of Nausea
Benefits of get over nausea roll on:
- Lemon naturally contains neutralizing acids which form bi carbonates, the compounds that help relieve nausea, also the scent of lemons eases nausea.
- The herb of rosemary boosts the immune and circulatory system and improves digestion. It has those anti-oxidants which play an important role in neutralizing harmful particles called free radicals, which helps treat indigestion.
- Rey Naturals “Get over Nausea” roll on is a very easy to use product which have ingredients extracted from flowers, leaves, roots and stems of plants. They have a unique blend of natural elements whose aroma interacts and heals the body and mind
- We at Rey Naturals perform a well-edited formulation which allows each powerhouse ingredient to perform its best without overwhelming the skin, ingredients appear as close to their natural state as possible to retain their full profile of healing benefits. We do not add anything that doesn’t benefit your well-being.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place
- Keep the product away from sunlight
- Keep the product away from the reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If pregnant, consult with a health care provider
- If irritation occurs, stop using the product and consult your professional for guidance before using it
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Can pregnant women use this roll on?
- It is recommended to use this oil in a very limited quantity when conceived
- Can I breathe in this oil?
- Yes, This oil can be used both topically and can be inhaled
- Can children use this oil?
- Yes, but in a small quantity
- Can I use this roll on internally?
- No, this oil is not for internal use.
- Are there any side effects of this roll on?
- Excess citrus content in the lemon may cause migraine in some people
- Very high doses may affect the digestive system