- Castor Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Onion Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
Rey naturals Cold Pressed Castor Oil is 100% pure, natural and cold pressed hair oil. It reduces hair fall by repairing damaged hair and promotes hair growth by increasing hair density. In addition to this, it hydrates and moisturizes dry scalp and also adds shine and luster to hair.
Rey Naturals Cold Pressed Castor Oil is not only beneficial for hair but it also aids in thicker eyebrows and eyelashes.
Our Cold Pressed Castor Oil is made with natural ingredients which are free from toxic chemicals like Para Beans and preservatives. Also, this cold pressed castor oil is way healthier than usual refined oils. They are rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and oleic acid.
We suggest our customers use Ray Naturals cold pressed castor oil regularly for a minimum 3 weeks to get best and most effective results.
Castor oil is thick in consistency and so it should always be mixed with a carrier oil. Coconut oil is known for its nourishing properties. So when castor oil is mixed with coconut oil, it becomes a great combination for your hair.
Rey naturals cold pressed coconut oil is an excellent moisturizing product for your hair. It can be used both before and after you wash your hair to help prevent damage and keep your hair looking shiny and healthy.
Rey naturals cold pressed coconut oil is not only rewarding in terms of hair care but it also, provides protection and care to your skin and face, boosts immune system, prevents heart diseases, supports digestion etc.
Rey naturals cold pressed coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that help prevent aging and damage to our skin and hair. When it comes to hair, using coconut oil helps maintain moisture and prevent protein loss from combing damage. That's great if you've been plagued by dry, itchy scalp, dandruff, hair loss and even frizz.
Rey naturals cold pressed coconut oil should be applied and used with the following specified manner or approach for extracting most effective and best results out of it :-
- Apply on hair, gently massage with fingertips over the scalp to allow the oil to enter in follicles.
- Keep it for 60-120 minutes, recommended to keep overnight for complete hair
- Shampoo your hair and apply conditioner
- Repeat this thrice a week.
Rey naturals cold pressed coconut oil is made with the finest handpicked coconuts. With the goodness of pure coconut oil and vitamin e, it nourishes your hair from within to make them long, strong and gorgeous. Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. It promotes the scalp health fighting against problems such as insect bites, lice and dandruff and not only this it even moisturizes dry hair & dry skin.
Rey naturals cold pressed coconut oil fights dark-circles, uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation, induces relaxation, acts against sunburns and as a result propels for smooth and glowing skin.
Rey naturals cold pressed coconut oil is a type of fat that has been touted for its health-promoting properties. It contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin. These include linoleic acid (vitamin F), which helps skin retain moisture, and lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties.
Castor oil is thick in consistency and so it should always be mixed with a carrier oil. Coconut oil is known for its nourishing properties. So, when castor oil is mixed with coconut oil, it becomes a great combination for your hair.
Coconut oil conditions your hair, while lemon juice helps to get rid of dandruff. All you need to do is heat 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil and mix it with equal parts of lemon juice and massage it on your scalp gently.
Rey naturals cold pressed coconut oil bath benefits when you once in a week for 20 minutes, soak in a bath with a third cup coconut oil, 10 lavender oil drops, and 1 cup Epsom salt. Such a combo draws out toxins, balances pH levels, and brings balance back into your being.
Rey naturals onion oil is a proven remedy to boost hair regrowth and prevent hair fall. This is a widely used Ayurvedic solution to ensure healthy and thick hair. All you need is a continuous dedication to apply this hair oil regularly.
Rey naturals onion oil can be mixed with any of your favorite carrier oil, like raw coconut oil to enjoy its double benefits. You can warm onion oil mixed with coconut oil and massage it all over your scalp and length. Keep it overnight and then rinse it well with organic shampoo. It will condition your hair, prevent hair fall, make your hair stronger and also will boost hair regrowth.
Apply Rey naturals onion hair oil on hair roots and split ends. Keep it for 60-120 minutes, recommended to keep overnight for complete hair care. Rinse hair by applying shampoo and conditioner after 60-120 minutes or overnight.
Recommended use of Rey naturals onion hair oil is thrice a week. (Three times a week)
Yes, Rey naturals onion hair oil is not only useful in regrowth of healthy and thick hair and prevention of hair fall but it also helps preventing split ends, Reduces dandruff and grey hair, nourishes hair follicles and hydrates dry scalp too.
Rey naturals onion hair oil has 100% pure & natural ingredients like Red Onion Extract, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Amla Extract, Hibiscus Extract, Neem Oil, Bhringraj Extract, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Sandalwood Oil and Rose Oil. With formulation of such botanical oils, Rey naturals onion hair oil helps to increase shine of the hair lock in the moisture, detangle, loosen the tangled ends of hair and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.
Rey naturals rosemary oil has anti-inflammatory properties, promotes nerve growth, improves circulation and prevents hair follicles from being starved of blood supply, dying off, and leading to hair loss. Beyond stimulating hair growth, Rey naturals rosemary essential oil is used to prevent premature graying and dandruff. It may also help dry or itchy scalp.
Rosemary oil's disadvantages are its side effects which are as follows:-
- ingestion of large amounts can result in stomach and intestinal irritation and kidney damage
- excess fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) encourages menstrual bleeding may cause miscarriage
Rey naturals rosemary oil and coconut oil when applied onto hair in combination give most effective results and reap a lot of benefits. Coconut oil is known for its nourishing properties and rosemary is an essential oil, valued because of its ability to strengthen the entire body. Take about 5 drops of rosemary essential oil and massage evenly into your scalp after bath or shower. Mix with a carrier coconut oil, rinsing out the oil afterward is optional — though if you do rinse, let the oil sit on your scalp for at least 5 to 10 minutes beforehand.
Rey naturals rosemary oil should be applied and used with the following specified manner or approach for extracting most effective and best results out of it :-
- The easiest way to use rosemary oil is to try a shampoo with a high concentration of rosemary oil.
- It is also possible to make rosemary shampoo at home. Simply add 10-12 drops of rosemary oil to a shampoo, and wash the hair daily.
- In theory, applying rosemary oil to the scalp, and leaving it on for longer periods, could enhance its effects.
- To make a rosemary oil solution, people can try diluting a drop or two of rosemary oil in a carrier oil, then applying it to the scalp overnight.
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding should not use rosemary oil unless a doctor advises them otherwise.
- People should also avoid getting rosemary oil in their eyes or mouths, and should keep it out of reach of children.
Rey naturals rosemary oil is distinguished from other ordinary rosemary oils in the respective terms :-
- 100 percent pure, natural and undiluted rosemary oil
- Powerful and purifying: since antiquity, rosemary oil has been renowned among the aroma therapists due to its ability to calm and relax the mental conditions
- Improves energy levels and mood: a few drops of this oil is ideal to relax the body and mind for a rejuvenating feel
- It is extracted from the fresh flowering tops of rosemary plant, botanically known as Rosmarinus officials, through the method of steam distillation
- Country of Origin: India
A study showed that rosemary oil helps treat androgenic alopecia (hormonal hair loss) and promotes effective hair growth. Moreover, rosemary oil contains antioxidant and antimicrobial properties that protect the hair strands from environmental damage and prevent fungal infections. The oil may also increase hair count. Rey naturals cold pressed castor oil mainly works on the hair shaft and leaves luminous, shiny hair. Moreover, it has a thicker consistency and suits even those with thicker or coarse hair. So, the combination yields great benefits in terms of hair care.
Rey naturals rosemary oil not only benefits just the hair but its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help battle acne. It helps reduce the appearance of blemishes and can be used to lighten stretch marks. It soothes skin irritation and doubles as an astringent to soothe skin.
Tea Tree Oil
Rey naturals tea tree essential oil accelerates hair growth, improves scalp health and most importantly battles dandruff. To help reduce dandruff, try adding a few drops of tea tree oil to a dollop of shampoo when washing your hair.
Rey naturals tea tree oil reduces several acne symptoms, including acne severity. Toenail fungus (onychomycosis). Applying Tea tree oil solution to the skin twice daily for 6 months can cure fungal toenail infection. Also, Tea tree oil is used for infestation of the eyelashes.
Tea tree oil comes from steaming the leaves of the Australian tea tree. The natural nutrients in the oil give the body and mind a calming effect. Also, such nutrients have the potential to kill bacteria and fungus, and reduce allergic skin reactions.
Rey naturals Tea tree oil shouldn't be applied directly to skin. It should always be mixed with a carrier oil, such as olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil. For every 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil, add 12 drops of a carrier oil. Also, be careful when using tea tree oil around the eye area.
Rey naturals Tea tree oil’s antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties make it an effective acne treatment and spot treatment. Tea tree calms redness, swelling, and inflammation while cleansing clogged pores.
- Bath oil - Put a few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil in your bathing water to ascertain a relaxing bath whilst ascertaining clean, clear and healthy skin.
- Haircare - Mix few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil in your preferred hair or carrier oil. Gently massage onto the scalp and hair to enjoy healthier hair.
- Acne Care - Dilute few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil in your preferred skin cream to make the best acne and pimple cream. Apply it as acne and pimple cream or use it with a carrier oil and apply on the skin for eliminating spots and infections.
- Insect repellent - Put a few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil on a cotton ball and keep at places where insects are spotted the most.